Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day One–Lavender

Yesterday you got to see snippets of some of the goodies that Power Poppy has for the June Release from the design team.  I hope you’re excited because there’s great stuff in store for you!
PowerPoppy_450px_JUNE_2014_Lavender
Lavender is a new stamp set from Marcella Hawley for Power Poppy.  It’s  full of beautiful feminine and romantic images.
DPK_PP_Lavender_wm
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I used Spellbinders Labels Eleven to cut out the image and sponged with Wheat Ink from a VersaMagic Dew Drop with the die still in place.

I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the base card and swiped the dots with white ink to make them stand out.   I used Labels Twenty Two to die cut the sentiment.   The paper is all from the MME A Beautiful Life pad.

Check out all of the samples the Bloom Brigade has to share today!

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

17 comments:

Liz Williams said...

I am loving this set. The DT just does such a great job of presenting these fabulous stamps. Thanks for your hard work.

Juliana said...

AMAZING coloring on that bucket!!
(LOL! I bet you always wanted a compliment on your bucket!)

This is a beautiful card, Danielle!

Allison Cope said...

Oh Danielle! It's stunning! I love the orange and purple combo together! So lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

As always I'm drawn to your soft, muted coloring. Never over bright, you do such a perfect job of it. Love this card design and the colors you've chosen to set off the beautiful image.

Barbara said...

Oh my Goodness! I love this card. Everything about it!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty lavender illustration. Lovely card. I can almost smell the flowers.

Kathy Jones said...

BEAUTIFUL Danielle!! Love the muted, vintage feel of this and the pop of yellow is fabulous!!

Karen W said...

Great card and the colors are so unique and they work perfectly.

Julie Koerber said...

Love this layout Danielle and the fabulously soft color scheme you have got going on here -- just so serene!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Absolutely stunning Danielle!

Stacy Morgan said...

Cozy and beautiful. I know.. cozy?? I think about getting a blanket and book and snuggling on the couch for the next hour when I see this. Very warm colors, awesome coloring and great design Danielle!

Dawn B. said...

I have always been jealous of your sponging. This is so pretty. It is warm and inviting and the colors draw you in. Great job.

Cathy P said...

This is gorgeous!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I love the soft muted colors you used here Danielle!! Your card just oozes charm!! Love how you added the little lavender tag too! Darling card!

ChristineCreations said...

Soft and elegant...beautifully done lady!

loulou said...

Lovely card. The lavender image is so beautiful.

Cindy Lawrence said...

So soft and pretty, Danielle! Love this color combo, your fabulous bow, and, of course, your beautiful coloring!